TRANSPORTATION MANAGER INERNSHIP – SUMMER 2017 | FRONTIER RAIL (INT:UNR)
Frontier Rail in Lakeview, Oregon is accepting applications for a full-time three month internship during the summer of 2017. Job duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in the planning/coordination/execution of freight railroad transportation, storage, maintenance, and related activities.
- Assist in the supervision of 5-10 locomotive operators.
- Maintain or assist in the maintenance of up-to-date railroad compliance files for approximately 15-30 railroad employees.
- Assist in the planning, enforcement, and auditing proper compliance with applicable safety and other regulations.
- Assist on accounting/administrative matters.
- Assist in the development of operator training materials.
- Conduct training for operators.
- Participate in training given by others.
- Assist in the coordination and execution of bridge inspection and repairs.