ENGINEER ASSOCIATE | STARBUCKS
POSITION LOCATION: Minden, NV
This job contributes to Starbucks success by completing engineering assignments and projects that introduce technology and methods improvements to enhance manufacturing productivity and capacity. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
- Assists senior engineers in assessing benefits of technology changes to manufacturing operations in order to enhance
- Executes assigned projects within scope, budget and schedule. Resolves issues on defined projects using established procedures
- Identifies opportunities that improve manufacturing performance by applying engineering fundamentals to the customer’s operation
- Participates in cross-functional project teams of engineers, manufacturing operations partners and vendors to develop objectives and execute plans
- Engineering (electrical, mechanical, or chemical)
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of applicable departmental or business unit practices and requirements
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested students should apply by submitting the application online at www.starbucks.com.