PROJECT MANAGER | DIVERSIFIED AUTOMATION
DESIRED MAJORS: Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering
Diversified Automation (DA) is an industrial automation solution provider. They specialize in the express parcel shipping industry providing their customers with solutions to their automated operations.
Diversified Automation is seeking a Project Manager to manage all aspects of the Controls Integration Project. Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participate and drive project hand off from Sales
- Set up and populate contract files (hard and soft)
- Set up job in accounting system including contract, subcontract, budget, change orders
- Prepare subcontract bid package, determine and vet possible subcontract electrical firms, bid project, receive and evaluate bids and prepare subcontract for execution
- Work with Project Engineer during design phase to ensure complete design per contract documents and specifications
- Prepare project schedule and update
- Manage Electrical Contactor during installation phase to ensure adherence to contract documents design specifications, quality control and budget, and schedule
- Great Attitude, Work Ethic and Common Sense are a MUST.
- Must be able to physically climb ladders and steps, and be on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Willing to travel extensively (60%)
- Mechanical or Electrical Bachelors of Engineering degree
- Active Listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Troubleshooting – Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Reading Comprehension – Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Complex Problem Solving – Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Project Manager – Diversified Automation – ELE
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should send a resume to Gene Burton at email@example.com.