PROJECT ENGINEER | RCS CORPORATION
DESIRED MAJORS: Civil Engineering
RCS Corporation is a nationwide staffing solutions provider for best-of-class companies with an emphasis in the Energy Industry. RCS recruits top talent for direct hire and contract staffing positions, as well as provides customized, efficient and low-cost payroll services.
RCS Corporation is seeking entry level Project Engineers in Electrical/Gas Distribution. Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in the development of the project estimate and associated negotiations.
- Work with the safety department to develop a site specific safety plan.
- Work with the Superintendent to obtain and setup the required yard and office equipment.
- Develop and accurately update the project schedule.
- Submit weekly report to the owner containing project status, schedule update, safety report, two-week look ahead, outstanding issues, and pending change orders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent
- Possesses strong written and verbal communications skills and manages time effectively
- Ability to read/understand drawings and specifications
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Microsoft Project and Excel
- Detail oriented, positive attitude, and eagerness to learn
- Ability and willingness to travel to job-sites for daily visits or extended assignments based on project needs
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Project Engineer – RCS Corporation – ELE
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should send a resume to email@example.com.