ENGINEER 1 OR 2 | SIGMA ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS
DESIRED MAJORS: Civil Engineering
Sigma Engineering Solutions is private consulting engineering firm that specializes in the design of Bridge, Structural, Heavy Civil, and transportation related structures. Our services include a specialty practice division that provides structural engineering and field support of demolition and construction engineering projects.
Sigma Engineering Solution is looking for a Qualified Candidate to fill a Full-time position as an engineer 1 or 2. Sigma offers a unique career environment focused on the practice and application of complex engineering theory and design, along with an atmosphere of innovation and hands on team participation. Our work includes the design and participation in large, complex projects, with a wide variety of engineering challenges and innovations. Sigma has established itself as a high-end, technical firm, providing innovative, cost effective, design solutions for some of the most challenging design and construction projects throughout the U.S., and abroad. Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- In-depth engineering analysis and design
- Study and implementation of advanced seismic, dynamic, and structural design theory
- In-depth development and detailing of structural design elements
- Development of complex design strategies
- Development of complex construction sequences and plans
- Qualified candidates should have 1-3 years of experience in Civil or structural engineering and have a E.I.T or better
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Engineer 1 or 2 – Sigma Engineering Solutions – (ELE)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should send a resume to Gene Carrow at firstname.lastname@example.org.