SOFTWARE ENGINEERING INTERN | APEX LOGIC
DESIRED MAJORS: Computer Science and Engineering
Apex Logic, Inc. is a Reno based company that has been in business for 17 years building web- based commerce and public sector application. Our flagship product is the Symphony Procurement Suite, which is a Federal Government, cloud-based, commerce platform currently managing over $5 billion in government transactions. We are currently launching our latest version of Symphony and are looking for energetic interns to support our mission.
Apex Logic is looking for talented and motivated Computer Science or Engineering students with solid CS and Programming fundamentals for several of our engineering teams. Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- You will work as a Software Engineering intern on a team in one of several areas.
- As a Software Engineering intern, you will be responsible for designing, building, testing and deploying new products and services in a fast-paced, iterative development environment.
- Knowledge of an object oriented programming language, preferably Java
- Knowledge of software engineering or server-side technologies
- Intellectual drive to learn anything
- Great debugging, problem solving, and reasoning skills
- Stellar academic record or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with command-line tools on a Unix shell
- A desire to work on hard problems.
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Computer Programming – Apex Logic (INT)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should send a resume to Isaac Marcic at firstname.lastname@example.org