LOGISTICS SYSTEMS ENGINEER | ARROW ELECTRONICS
DESIRED MAJORS: Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics, Materials Science and Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering
Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for more than 150,000 original equipment manufacturers, value-added resellers, contract manufacturers, and commercial customers through a global network. The company maintains over 300 sales facilities and 45 distribution and value-added centers, serving over 80 countries.
Arrow electronics is looking for an Engineer to design, test and implement software improvement solutions for the production floor in the areas of personnel and equipment utilization, optimize the flow of people, process and material through the facility collaborating with highly technical cross-functional teams to ensure that the facility achieves desired efficiencies with the lowest possible costs. Influence, negotiate, and communicate with internal and external business partners, contractors and vendors. Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and effectively
- Develop process, procedures and testing of improvement solutions; create, maintain and provide associated documentation
- Provide production support for new process implementations
- Monitor implemented solutions and present findings to appropriate management groups as needed
- Resolve production issues
- 4 year degree in engineering, operations, or related field; with 1-2 years of related experience
- Experience working with complex automated material handling equipment and systems including warehouse management systems and warehouse control systems
- Demonstrated use of analytical skills to solve complex process issues
- Experience with process design based on Lean Principles, a plus
- Experience using MS Office, MS Project, etc.
- AutoCAD experience, a plus
- Access, SQL database experience, a plus
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Logistics System Engineer – Arrow Electronics (ELE)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should apply online.