INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INTERN | TERRY LEE WELLS NEVADA DISCOVERY MUSEUM
The Pack Internship Grant Program provides funding for over sixty individual student internships with local businesses, nonprofits, and public agencies every spring. The program helps employers develop substantive internships for students. A grant through ASUN funds student wages for 120 hours in the spring semester of 2019.
Terry Lee Wells Nevada Discovery Museum is seeking an Information Technology Intern to lead a number of projects related to inventory, maintenance, and improvement of the museum’s hardware, software, and connectivity. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Creating and executing an IT audit for the museum
- Providing support and problem solving for both hard and software on museum technology
- Identifying and project managing improvements that can be made involving museum technology
- Working collaboratively with multiple departments to understand individual needs within IT
- Must understand and be able to identify a variety of software, including Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Mac and Windows OS, etc.
- Must be able to identify and catalog, but serial number, a variety of hardware, including PC and Mac desktop computers, iPads, Windows tablets, etc.
- Ability to understand needs, set priorities, and develop and communicate project priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Information Technology Intern – Terry Lee Wells Nevada Discovery Museum (INT)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should apply online.