COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AND REGULATORY AFFAIRS INTERN | BUILDERS ASSOCIATION OF NORTHERN NEVADA
The Pack Internship Grant Program provides funding for over sixty individual student internships with local businesses, nonprofits, and public agencies every spring. The program helps employers develop substantive internships for students. A grant through ASUN funds student wages for 120 hours in the spring semester of 2019.
The Builders Association of Northern Nevada (BANN) is seeking a Community Development and Regulatory Affairs Intern to experience a multitude of different concepts and programs that will enhance professional growth while aiding the building community. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzing and evaluating regulatory codes requirements and procedures for builders and developers
- Creating documents on possible improvements affecting building and development in Northern Nevada
- Attending meetings on and off-site with regulatory agencies and personnel
- Educating others as to the impacts of regulations on the building industry
- Assisting and working with staff by aiding/attending events
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with industry professionals, colleagues, and governmental agencies and officials
- Understanding and knowledge of the building community and have an interest in legislation surrounding building
- Proficiency in common computer programs and applications such as Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to problem solve and curate improvements in the community
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Community Development and Regulatory Affairs Intern – Builders Association of Northern Nevada (INT)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should apply online.