ELECTRICAL ENGINEER | BHGE
DESIRED MAJORS: Electrical Engineering
Baker Hughes, a General Electric company, is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE is seeking an Electrical Engineer to work in new product development and existing product sustaining/support. In this role you will develop robust automated test solutions, leveraging existing technologies, promoting standardization, and reliability/process efficiency. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Develop tests for new products, document process changes, drive process and fixture improvements, drive lead and cycle time improvements, improve cost of quality, and engage in Health & Safety actions
- Implement circuit card designs that interface to firmware, hardware and software
- Engage in a fast-paced manufacturing environment with a wide variety of diverse types of projects some spanning years and others just a few weeks
- Have the opportunity to learn mechanical CAD software, Visual Basic, NI Labview/TestStand, and firmware coding
- Support a national Prototyping Center by reviewing new product introduction designs for Manufacturability and Testability
- Develop and implement process improvements to reduce cost and cycles
- Design necessary fixtures and tooling for new products
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited college or university
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Electrical Engineer – BHGE (ELE)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should apply online.