COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEER | BHGE
DESIRED MAJORS: Computer Science and Engineering
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
General Electric is seeking a Computer Science Engineer to work with a highly experiences team of software technical experts providing ample training and mentoring. This role provides diverse work responsibilities and an opportunity to learn many different branches of Software including: sustaining computer systems in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, troubleshooting software used in manufacturing, network infrastructure, firmware, learning and debugging the PCBA manufacturing process, providing input on flow and lean process improvements, etc. In addition, this role is tightly coupled with a larger engineering team giving opportunities and exposure to: circuit design, 3D mechanical cad modeling (if interested) etc. Duties include but are not limited to:
• Embrace network and software standardization in manufacturing
• Take part in software and test engineering strategic team meetings
• Ensure that all code is complete and accurately documented to provide an accurate historical base for future reference and to meet customer / end user requirements
• Develop manufacturing programs / tools of varying difficulty (as applicable)
• Customer Focus – Communicate with customers to ensure requirements are met and to resolve issues
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university institution in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Computer Science Engineer – BHGE (ELE)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should apply online.