TRAINEE ENGINEER | DITF
DITF has been a trusted supplier of thin film interconnects for over thirty-eight years. Customers of the company us DITF manufactured interconnects in wireless and fiber optic telecommunication, CATV, commercial, medical, and military systems and other critical applications from DC to in excess of 180 GHz.
DITF is seeking a Trainee Engineer to develop ways to realize the customer’s vision and cutting edge designs. General duties include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and improving processes for new and existing products
- Using continuous improvement approaches to identify problems, analyze, and solve them
- Anticipating and preventing problems from causing failures
- Documenting the development and processes and subsequent release to manufacturing
- Bachelor of Science, Master of Science, or related relevant experience (recent graduate from BS or MS program in engineering is preferred)
- Ability to communicate well and work closely in a multidisciplinary environment with peers from other departments
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Trainee Engineer – DITF (ELE)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.