INTERN | SAFETY-KLEEN
Safety-Kleen is a world leader in motor oil recycling technology with six facilities located throughout North America. The Safety-Kleen in Fallon is a re-refinery that is a green facility that processes used motor oil into consumable products: fuels, three streams of vacuum gas oil (VGO), and asphalt.
Safety-Kleen is seeking out an Intern to follow the direction of the Facility Engineer or the Refinery Manager. Projects given to the Intern will be interesting and varied. Duties include, but are not limited to, project work around mechanical integrity program implementation, process safety management, and general refinery troubleshooting and problem solving. Hours and days are flexible.
- Three years of study in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, and Office
- AutoCAD, three-dimensional modeling, understanding of P and IDs, and understanding of the elements of Process Safety Management are all additional skills that are beneficial
- Desire to make safety a top priority, ability to climb stairs, work from heights in structures up to forty feet, lift up to twenty-five pounds, work in outdoor environment for extending periods of time, and clear and effective communication
- Must have the ability to work successfully in a team environment
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Intern – Safety-Kleen (INT)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should apply online.