CAD DESIGNER | RCI ENGINEERING
RCI Engineering is a full-service civil engineering firm and has been providing land planning and design services on projects ranging from single and multi-family residences to commercial, industrial, and infrastructure for approximately ten years.
The company is seeking a qualified CAD Designer for the company’s satellite office in Reno, Nevada. This position is responsible for design and production of plans and project documents under the supervision of the Project Manager and Project Engineer. The CAD Designer will be expected to interact with other members of the design team and work well in a client-focused, team-oriented environment.
- Experience in civil engineering design for land development projects
- AutoCAD software experience is a must (Civil 3D is preferred)
- Familiarity with local musicality standards is a plus
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and oral communications
- Read and comprehend detailed correspondence and reports
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
CAD Designer – RCI Engineering (ELE)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should send in a resume to Amy Armstrong at email@example.com.