TEST ENGINEER | LEGRAND
Every day, Legrand brings power, light, and data to millions of spaces around the world, while investing hundreds of millions of dollars to understand and transform the customer experience.
Legrand has an exciting opportunity for a Test Engineer to join the Server Technology team in Reno, Nevada. The Test Engineer will use knowledge of electronic theory and material properties to test electronic components. The Test Engineer will coordinate basic and routine test activities between engineering and manufacturing to achieve the test objectives in a timely manner. This position will document all important aspects of the setup, performance, and results of the testing. The Test Engineer will ensure that all assigned duties are performed quickly, efficiently, and according to the established departmental and company policies, procedures, and goals. Other duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and executing routine engineering production test plans for printed circuit board assemblies
- Developing and executing routine characterization plans for printed circuit board assemblies
- Developing test fixtures and circuits required to execute production test plans
- Writing test scripts to be used to run automated tests and data collection
- Developing and executing system level procedures to be used for validating and characterizing new product designs and existing products that have exhibited problems
- Working with the Electrical Engineers and Project Management to determine root cause of system level validation failures and propose solutions
- Providing a test summary to the engineering team of the production test results along with any necessary corrective actions
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university with an emphasis in Electrical Engineering or comparable experience or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of one year of Electrical Engineering experience (validation engineering experience in a large volume production environment is preferred)
- Ability to use electronic test equipment, such as oscilloscopes, electronic loads, meters, function generators, etc.
- Must be fluent in one or more scripting languages
- Must be comfortable working on live high voltage circuits
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Test Engineer – Legrand (ELE)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should apply online.