SOFTWARE ENGINEERING INTERN | APEX LOGIC
Apex Logic, Inc. is a Reno-based company that has been in business for seventeen years building web-based commerce and public sector application. The company’s flagship product is the Symphony Procurement Suite, which is a federal government, cloud-based, commerce platform currently managing over five billion dollars in government transactions.
Apex Logic is looking for talented and motivated Computer Science or Engineering students with solid CS and programming fundamentals for several of the company’s engineering teams. The successful candidate will work as a Software Engineering Intern on a team in one of several areas. As a Software Engineering Intern, the successful candidate will be responsible for designing, building, testing, and deploying new products and services in a fast-paced, iterative development environment. The work schedule is flexible during normal business hours.
- Knowledge of an object-oriented programming language (preferably Java)
- Knowledge of software engineering or server-side technologies
- Familiarity with command-line tools on a Unix shell
- Great debugging, problem solving, and reasoning skills
- Stellar academic record or equivalent work experience
- Intellectual drive to learn anything
- Desire to work on hard problems
- Ability to work at least ten hours per week
- Ability to pass an e-verify search: uscis.gov/e-verify
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Software Engineering Intern – Apex Logic (INT)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should contact Jennifer Dehnadi at firstname.lastname@example.org.