RF & MICROWAVE DESIGN ENGINEERING INTERN | OLEA SENSOR NETWORKS
OLEA Sensor Networks is the emerging leader in intelligent sensor products and technology, specializing in remote health monitoring, in-vehicle safety, security and communications services using cellular data networking, and Global Positioning System (GPS) satellite technology.
OLEA Sensor Networks invites qualified applicants to apply for a career opportunity as an RF & Microwave Engineering Intern in the company’s Engineering Group’s Systems Architecture Department. The company is seeking an Intern with antenna and RF microwave design knowledge to assist in the design, development, and testing of radio frequency (RF) and/or microwave antenna systems and associated components, circuits, or products. There will be considerable focus in solving highly complex engineering problems in one or more phases of development RF engineering involving the analysis, research, design, development, fabrication, and testing of devices or systems. Assignments may be varied. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with great creativity combined with a strong microwave electronic systems design aptitude.
- Advanced undergraduate or graduate student (BS or MS in Electrical Engineering) with a focus or thesis on RF circuits and antenna design
- Knowledge of electromagnetic modeling and analysis
- Understanding of mechanical designs and simulations
- Understanding of electromagnetic theory, microwave, and antenna design
- Some background in using lab equipment (i.e. VNA, Spectrum analyzer, and power sensors) and anechoic chambers
- High-energy individual who has excellent teamwork, partnering, and negotiation skills
- Must have excellent verbal/written communication skills with the ability to interface with external customers, project teams, and various levels of management
- Must be a team-oriented individual with a positive attitude and excellent problem solving skills who is self-driven with a keen technical mind and an eye for detail
- Physical requirements include ability to stand up and sit up to 80% of the time (occasional movement within the office to file cabinets, office equipment, and coworkers’ offices) and ability to life small equipment or computers up to forty pounds
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
RF & Microwave Engineering Intern – OLEA Sensory Networks (INT)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should contact the company via email at email@example.com.