ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING INTERN | OLEA SENSOR NETWORKS
OLEA Sensor Networks is the emerging leader in intelligent sensor products and technology, specializing in remote health monitoring, in-vehicle safety, security and communications services using cellular data networking, and Global Positioning System (GPS) satellite technology.
OLEA Sensor Networks invites qualified applicants to apply for a career opportunity as an Electrical Engineering Intern in the company’s Engineering Group’s Systems Architecture Department. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with great creativity combined with a strong microwave electronic systems design aptitude.
- Advanced undergraduate or graduate student (BS or MS in Electrical Engineering)
- Strong in analog and digital design and analytics
- Experience in OrCAD, MATLAB, and Multisim
- Strong in Embedded C, experience with ARM-Cortex family of microcontrollers and JTAG/Segger J-Link, and experience in setting up GNU toolchain compilers for ARM and Bluetooth embedded systems using BLE stack version 4.2 or greater
- Need to have taken EE 480 and EE 472
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Electrical Engineering Intern – OLEA Sensory Networks (INT)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should contact the company via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.