COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING INTERN | OLEA SENSOR NETWORKS
OLEA Sensor Networks is the emerging leader in intelligent sensor products and technology, specializing in remote health monitoring, in-vehicle safety, security and communications services using cellular data networking, and Global Positioning System (GPS) satellite technology.
OLEA Sensor Networks invites qualified applicants to apply for a career opportunity as a Computer Science and Engineering Intern in the company’s Engineering Group’s Systems Architecture Department. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with great creativity combined with a strong microwave electronic systems design aptitude.
- Advanced undergraduate or graduate student (BS or MS in Electrical Engineering)
- Background in C, C++, Java, or Python
- Experience in Microsoft Foundation, Win32, QT, and .Net framework
- Experience in Visual C++, GNU Compilers, and Intel C++
- Experience in Microsoft Visual Studios and QT
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Computer Science and Engineering Intern – OLEA Sensory Networks (INT)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should contact the company via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.