ALGORITHMS TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERING INTERN | OLEA SENSOR NETWORKS
OLEA Sensor Networks is the emerging leader in intelligent sensor products and technology, specializing in remote health monitoring, in-vehicle safety, security and communications services using cellular data networking, and Global Positioning System (GPS) satellite technology.
OLEA Sensor Networks invites qualified applicants to apply for a career opportunity as an Algorithms Technology Development Engineering Intern in the company’s Engineering Group’s Systems Architecture Department. In this role, there will be considerable focus on the generation and validation of appropriate signal models for use in artifact suppression. The Intern will be responsible for inventing and refining state-of-the-art techniques for the acquisition of physiological signals through the removal of motion and other artifacts utilizing advanced removal processing algorithms, pattern recognition, activity recognition/prediction, and context awareness techniques.
- Graduate student or Ph.D. candidate in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with relevant academic experience
- Proficient programming skills in MATLAB and C/C++; prototype software designs in MATLAB, transition to real-time C-code, and support demonstration efforts on sensor test-bed and prototype hardware
- Experience in developing/utilizing simulation tools to test adaptive signal processing algorithms
- Ability to solve complex signal processing problems with use of advanced Wavelet, estimation theory methodology, Kalman filtering, and Stochastic models and other algorithm techniques
- Signal acquisition and tracking loops (PLL, DLL, FLL, MLE, and KF)
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Algorithms Technology Development Engineering Intern – OLEA Sensory Networks (INT)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should contact the company via email at email@example.com.