FBI HONORS INTERNSHIP PROGRAM | FBI
The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is an intelligence-driven and threat-focused national security organization with both intelligence and law enforcement responsibilities that is staffed by a dedicated cadre of more than thirty thousand agents, analysts, and other professionals who work around the clock and across the globe to protect the United States from terrorism, espionage, cyber-attacks, and major criminal threats and to provide its many partners with services, support, training, and leadership.
The FBI Honors Internship Program is a ten-week, paid internship for undergraduate and graduate college students. While exploring exciting career options, students will work side-by-side with FBI employees at one of the FBI headquarters locations or in one of the fifty-six field offices located across the country. The goal of the internship is to offer students experiences they can’t find anywhere else and to assist the FBI with building a pipeline of potential future entry-level employees. Interns are placed in assignments based on their educational background, skill sets, and unique life experiences. Assignments and topic that are available include, but are not limited to:
- Information Management
- Criminal Justice Information Services
- Human Resources
- Terrorist Explosive Device Analytical Center
- Critical Incident Response Group
- Must attend an accredited college or university within the United States full-time as an undergraduate, graduate, or post-doctorate student (not eligible if graduating before the program start date of June 2019)
- Maintain at least a 3.0 GPA (first semester freshmen but have maintained a 3.0 high school GPA and have either a 1500 out of 2400 or a 1000 out of 1600 on the SAT and a 21 or higher on the ACT)
- Must be able to obtain a top secret security clearance and be available for processing within the continental United States, Hawaii, or San Juan
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
FBI Honors Internship Program – FBI (INT)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should apply online and search for the Summer 2019 Honors Internship Program position.