STRUCTURAL ENGINEER | MCELHANEY STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS
McElhaney Structural Engineers (MSE) provides services to a number of public agencies, tribal governments, contractors, architects, developers, as well as to individual homeowners.
MSE is seeking a highly-motivated Structural Engineer with the desire to continue a career in building design and grow with the team and help maintain the highest quality of professional services to our clientele. This position reports directly to the owner and is primarily responsible for preparing construction documents, specifications, performing engineering calculations, and project management, as well as assisting the design staff.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering with a structural emphasis or a Master of Science in Structural Engineering
- At least one year of related post-graduate structural design office experience is a plus
- Working towards a professional licensure or currently has a PE license
- Competency with all basic Microsoft Office software
- Proficient in usage of engineering software such as Mathcad and RISA
- Experience using Revit Structure is a plus
- Design experience in municipal, commercial, and residential projects is a plus
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Structural Engineer – McElhaney Structural Engineers (ELE)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should send a resume, cover letter, and work samples in PDF format to Gonzalo Arellano at firstname.lastname@example.org.