ENGINEERING INTERN | SA AUTOMOTIVE
SA Automotive manages every step of the design and development process, including conceptualization, FEA analysis, technology development, testing validation, and prototype and production tool development. The company is a full service supplier that provides the most practical and technical solution possible within the automotive industry.
The company is looking for an Engineering Intern to assist with multiple tasks as it relates to the launch of the Tesla program. The candidate should be willing to handle different tasks on a regular basis, depending on the current state of program needs. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- APQP documentation for the Tesla program
- Working on updates to the process flow for the program
- Writing work instructions for the program
- Assisting with launch activities which may include running trials, training production employees, and preparing customer required documents for pre-PPAP shipments
- Some course work in Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical, or Chemical Engineering
- Computer skills: intermediate-to-advanced level with Excel and Microsoft Project
- Good written and verbal communication skills
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Engineering Intern – SA Automotive (INT)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should email their resume to Peter Olisa at email@example.com.