MECHANICAL ENGINEER | NORTH WIND
North Wind Group is a government contracting holding entity that includes six subsidiary companies: North Wind Inc., North Wind Services, North Wind Construction Services, North Wind Solutions, and North Wind Site Services. The group of companies provides significant flexibility and diversity, enabling the company to effectively meet and exceed customer requirements and expectations.
North Wind is seeking a full-time Mechanical Engineer to join the team. The Mechanical Engineer should be familiar with both design and design/build delivery methods for projects. As a mid-senior-level engineer, the candidate will provide technical leadership/mentorship to junior engineers/designers and will review other mechanical engineers’ work for accuracy, compliance, and constructability. This position may also assist in negotiations with architectural-engineering firms and general contracts.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Professional registration as a licensed Mechanical Engineer
- Minimum of ten years of specialized experienced in mechanical systems and equipment design/construction
- Demonstrated experience with evaluation of new and existing commercial and industrial facilities
- Practical experience with construction site visits and ability to produce field progress reports as needed
- Experience with interdisciplinary coordination required for deliverables and contract document preparation
- Experience in construction management/scheduling and cost estimating
- Skilled at reviewing contractor submittals and respond to requests for information
- Estimate costs for design efforts and have experience with technical and cost proposals
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Mechanical Engineer – North Wind (EXP)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should apply online.