MACHINE LEARNING INTERNSHIP | CLEAR CAPITAL
Clear Capital was founded with the core belief that making the company’s customers successful opens the door to impact the mortgage industry for the benefit of all. Clear Capital provides technology platforms that speed up loan decisions, analytics that give real time insight into the real estate market and valuations that provide professional expertise on the condition, quality, and value of residential and commercial properties.
Clear Capital is looking for a student who thinks more about how they can apply their knowledge to build something others will love and are constantly thinking about how they can make life easier for others. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working directly with machine learning engineers to understand how these systems work
- Developing new features to existing production models
- Natural language processing and image recognition
- Time series analysis and pattern recognition
- Geospatial modeling
- Unsupervised and supervised machine learning techniques
- Working towards a degree in one of the following: Statistics, Computer Science, or Engineering
- Working knowledge of R
- Understanding of feature engineering and variable design
- Working knowledge of data manipulation tasks
- Understanding of data visualization
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should apply online at Machine Learning Internship | Clear Capital (INT:UNR).