INTERNSHIP | SAFETY-KLEEN
Safety-Kleen is the world leader in motor oil recycling technology with six facilities located throughout North America. The Safety-Kleen re-refinery is a green facility that processes used motor oil into consumable products, including fuels, three streams of vacuum gas oil (VGO), and asphalt.
Safety-Kleen is seeking an intern to follow the direction of the Facility Engineer or the Refinery Manager. Projects given to the intern will be interesting and varied. The intern should expect to do project work around mechanical integrity program implementation, process safety management, and general refinery troubleshooting and problem solving. Hours during the day can be flexible as well as days being flexible (this is dependent upon the goals set and the time needed for completion). This can potentially also be an opportunity to grow into an engineering role within the company.
- At least three years of study in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, and MS Office
- Experience in AutoCAD and 3D modeling, understanding of P&IDs, and understanding elements of Process Safety Management are beneficial
- Desire to make safety a top priority
- Ability to climb stairs, work from heights in structures up to forty feet, life up to twenty-five pounds, working in outdoor environment for extended periods of time, and having clear and effective communication
- Must have the ability to work successfully in a team environment
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Internship – Safety-Kleen (INT)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should send in their resume to William Simmons at email@example.com.