EQUIPMENT TECHNICIAN | PANASONIC
Panasonic Energy of North America (PENA) is collaborating with Tesla Motors, Inc. in a large-scale, advanced battery manufacturing facility known as the Gigafactory near Reno, Nevada, which is known for its quality of life and expansive outdoor adventures. The PENA mission is to make the vision of affordable electric vehicles a reality by production of the world’s safest, highest-quality, and lowest-cost batteries.
PENA is seeking an Equipment Technician to join the team and contribute to the effort of creating a clean energy society and change society’s use of and perceptions of electric power. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzing problems, planning, and executing countermeasures for achieving operation improvement of production equipment
- Executing or modifying equipment to correspond to a new product
- Extracting problems from equipment or electrical drawings
- Summarizing previous troubles with the equipment to better solve future problems
- Performing highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and plant facilities and equipment
- Providing emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production
- Panasonic is open to hiring recent College of Engineering grads for these positions. For those recent grads, these technician roles could lead to engineering roles at a future time, but that cannot be guaranteed.
- High school diploma or GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship (or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience)
- More than five years of manufacturing experience
- Experience in conducting maintenance on advanced production machinery
- Strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, and industrial skills
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Equipment Technician – Panasonic (ELE)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should apply online.