ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING INTERN | SCADATEC
ScadaTEC, Inc. is a software and electrical engineering firm specializing in designing automation and control systems. ScadaTEC’s software products are used in the process industry.
The company is currently seeking an electrical engineering student to work over the summer as an Electrical Engineering Intern. The Intern will work on a variety of tasks under the supervision of a Senior Electrical Engineer. Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Installing and configuring between ScadaTEC software products and third party SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) software
- Performing PLC programming and SCADA software configurations
- Quality control testing of software (includes developing quality control check lists)
- Reviewing and editing documents that explain how various features of our software work
- Senior-level Electrical Engineering student with a strong Computer Science interest
- Interest in learning about factory automation
- Some experience writing in Python programming to be used in testing
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Electrical Engineering Intern – ScadaTEC (INT)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should submit a summary resume to Ken Dixon at firstname.lastname@example.org.