SOFTWARE ENGINEER, ROBOTICS | IRIS AUTOMATION
Iris Automation is a venture-backed high tech computer vision company that is working to build groundbreaking new ways for drones and unmanned systems to perceive and navigate the world.
The company is currently seeking a Software Engineer to join the Iris Automation engineering team that is at the center of the company’s core mission: building state of the art technologies that enable drones and autonomous vehicles to perceive, understand, and navigate the world. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Leading hardware integrations and embedded systems development
- Building and improving internal tools for handling test and customer flight data
- Participating in broad design review and helping to select and develop key components and assets
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in a related field (Computer Engineering/Science) or more than four years of professional experience
- Prior experience with embedded systems, Linux, and hardware interfaces
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Understanding of system-level design choices and trade-offs
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Software Engineer, Robotics – Iris Automation (ELE)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should apply online.