DIRECTOR, ENERGY ENGINEERING | CAESARS ENTERTAINMENT
Caesars Entertainment is open to hiring this position at less than a Director for an entry level Mechanical Engineering graduate who has a good understanding of HVAC mechanical systems and who is willing to learn and grow.
Caesars Entertainment is the world’s most geographically diversified casino-entertainment company with a foundation built on providing great service, excellent products, and unsurpassed service to guests.
The company is seeking an Energy Engineering Director to join the team within the corporate facilities and engineering department. This is a management-level position and the successful candidate will play an essential role in the reliable and efficient operation of the company’s mechanical and electrical systems. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the development and prioritization of a multi-year maintenance and infrastructure capital plan to ensure the company is focusing resources wisely
- Supporting the company’s corporate and property facility operations as a technical engineering resource
- Interfacing closely with the strategic sourcing and design and construction departments
- Conducting/coordinating comprehensive multi-property hotel/casino energy assessments and analysis through property audits and coordination with on-site facility/engineering staff
- Identifying, analyzing, and implementing high-value energy efficiency projects applicable to each individual property location, including mechanical system upgrades, lighting projects, and advanced control strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent (Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent is desired)
- Minimum of ten years of experience involving building energy systems and energy efficiency, energy services and performance contracting, energy modeling and analysis, or a combination thereof
- Strong working knowledge of building infrastructure and mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems, energy conservation measures, and load management programs
- Experience with construction/project management, vendor negotiations, and energy project analysis
- Experience with measurement and verification, energy engineering, and statistical analysis
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Director, Energy Engineering – Caesars Entertainment (ELE/EXP)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should apply online.