TEACHER’S ASSISTANT INTERN (TA) | CODINGNOMADS
CodingNomads is an international software engineering training company that hosts intensive, immersive courses to help students jumpstart careers in software engineering. The company is seeking a Teacher’s Assistant Intern (TA) for the program’s course from June 11 through September 7. A successful internship may lead to additional contracts at courses held in travel destinations like Mexico, Bali, Barcelona, and worldwide. The TA is responsible for working with and helping students in the learning process. This position is temporary, but full-time. Compensation will be based on experience and qualifications. This is a contract position.
- Solid grasp of Java and computer science fundamentals
- Working knowledge of SQL, MySQL, Linux, Unix, CLI, and/or Github
- Strong communication and teaching/mentoring skills
- Can-do attitude, problem solving, patience, and passion for helping others learn
- Quick learner who can effectively synthesize technical information and concepts to beginner coders
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Teacher’s Assistant Intern (TA) – CodingNomads (INT)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should send in their resume and explanation why they are excited about and qualified for this position to Kim Desmond at firstname.lastname@example.org.