BACK-END WEB DEVELOPER | BREADWARE
Breadware is looking for a full-time Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users for Breadware’s PLM Platform. The Web Developr’s primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Additionally, the Web Developer will be integrating third-party services via APIs and building out of Breadware’s own internal services and external cloud services. The Web Developer will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by coworkers into the application.
- Five or more years in Back-End Development
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git (Breadware uses GitHub)
- Experience with large applications in a production environment
- Familiar with iterative development principles such as Agile and associated technologies related to Continuous Integration and Continuous Development (CI/CD)
- Deep understanding of the Python programming language
- Strong experience with Python web frameworks Django and Flask
- Strong experience with SQL and SQL databases including Postgresql
- Familiar with Test Driven Development (TDD) including automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, CLICK HERE:
Back-End Web Developer – Breadware (EXP)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should send in a resume to Danny deLaveaga at email@example.com.