STUDENT WORKER | OFFICE OF ENTERPRISE AND INNOVATION
The Office of Enterprise and Innovation is the university’s “technology transfer” office. This office is charged with developing and commercializing the latest technologies/inventions on campus. To do this, the office files intellectual property (e.g. patents) and seek corporate partners or create start-up companies to help us take forward these innovations. The office is seeking students to help in this process of technology commercialization. The student workers will gain experience in intellectual property protections and will also learn the processes involved in screening technology and presenting technologies to companies.
- Desire to learn about university technology transfer
- Ability to convey scientific information in written and spoken form to both scientific and non-scientific audiences
- Familiarity with basic software applications, including the Microsoft Office suite
- Background education in business, science, or communication would be helpful
- Ability to work approximately ten hours per week
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CLICK HERE:
Student Worker – Office of Enterprise and Innovation (INT)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should apply online (required attachments include a resume and cover letter).