MECHANICAL ENGINEER | SERVER TECHNOLOGY (EXP:UNR)
The Mechanical Design Engineer will work closely with Design and Manufacturing Teams to develop and finalize product documentation for existing and newly developed products. This position will support all sustaining engineering functions to create sheet metal fabrication drawings, finish drawings, cabling drawings, specification and source control drawings, and assembly drawings using a 3D modeling software package. The Mechanical Design Engineer will ensure that all assigned duties are performed quickly, efficiently and according to the established departmental and company policies, procedures and goals. The Mechanical Design Engineer, as with all members of the Server Technology Team, is expected to promote a positive attitude, demonstrate initiative, professionalism, personal awareness, integrity, and exercise confidentiality.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or University with emphasis in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or comparable experience or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience in an engineering support role with emphasis on sheet metal, harnessing, wiring diagram, PCB schematic, and BOM development.
- Experience with Altium, Inventor, Productstream/Vault and Omnify a plus.
- Strong knowledge of drafting standards for electrical and mechanical assemblies.
- Experience with writing ECO’s using PLM software.
- Experience with PCB design software to perform PCB design, schematic, and fabrication documentation updates.
- Experience with performing Hipot, SELV, and Thermal testing.
- Ability to coordinate engineering projects and demonstrate engineering technical expertise to a team.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to provide information across multiple groups in the Company including Engineering, Marketing, and Sales.
- Strong organizational and planning skills and the ability to work independently.
- Project management skills including planning, organizing, meeting facilitation and coordinating tasks.
- Computer proficient with knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word/Excel/Outlook/Access).
- Familiarity of ISO 9000 standards and audit process.
HOW TO APPLY:
Click here to apply.