SOFTWARE ENGINEER | NEVADANANO
NevadaNano is looking for a Software Engineer for user interface development. NevadaNano currently use C++ and the Qt framework as the development platform. Above and beyond UI development, candidates will have the opportunity to expand their skillset by working on embedded firmware development, backend database work, and more.
- Knowledge of C++ (Qt preferred)
- Knowledge of C# (Xamarin WPF)
- Embedded firmware development experience (STM32 Cortex M4, IAR embedded workbench)
- Embedded Linux development experience (BeagleBone, RaspberryPi)
- Hands on debugging of hardware experience
- Database experience (MySQL, MariaDB, or PostgreSQL)
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CLICK HERE:
Software Engineer – NevadaNano (ELE)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should send in a resume and cover letter to Lisa Deal at firstname.lastname@example.org. NevadaNano also asks that candidates do a development exercise as part of the job application. Instructions can be downloaded at online.