TECHNICAL LABORATORY ENGINEER | BIOELECTRONICA
Bioelectronica is seeking a part-time or full-time technical laboratory engineer who can help prototype and engineer our software-controlled biochemistry devices. The ideal candidate will be curious to expand outside their current skill set, and have experience in some (but not all) of the following disciplines: software engineering, chemical engineering, biomedical engineering, and/or biochemistry. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Software automation protocols: Python, Linux, simple GUI development. Embedded design is a bonus but not a hard requirement.
- Assembly of mechanical devices: light fabrication skills and fluidics experience desirable
- Electrical (desired but can train): soldering, experience with oscilloscope, basic debugging skills.
- Chemistry: comfortable in a lab setting; ability to conduct wet-lab experiments under supervision is a plus.
- Familiar with: Python, Linux, C++
- GUI development experience
- Familiarity with OpenCV
- Control systems / robotics experience
- Embedded design
- Willing to commit to full time/part time
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CLICK HERE:
Technical Laboratory Engineer – Bioelectronica (ELE)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should send their resume and cover letter to Jonathan Hull at email@example.com.