DESIGN ENGINEER | SIERRA PACIFIC WINDOWS
Sierra Pacific Windows has an opening for a design engineer. Primary responsibilities will involve the design, testing, and analysis of new and existing window and door products. Additional duties will include developing and improving manufacturing processes.
- B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Two years of experience in window and door design is preferred
- Work within fenestration industry
- Experience in SolidWorks and AutoCAD is highly desirable
- Relocation to the Medford, Wisconsin, area will be required
- Possess strong organizational skills as well as excellent written and oral communication skills
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CLICK HERE:
Design Engineer – Sierra Pacific Windows (ELE)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should send in a resume and cover letter to Bryce Ritchie at BRitchie@spi-ind.com.