MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING INTERN | BENTLY (INT:UNR)
In this role, you will be responsible for managing and executing multiple process improvement projects simultaneously. Your focus area will be Printed Circuit Board manufacturing or Eddy Current Transducer manufacturing. Both areas will require basic skill in multiple engineering disciplines.
General duties will include:
- Utilize Six Sigma tools and drive Lean activities to improve process control and process cycle time
- Design, build, and document mechatronic processes/fixtures including tooling
- Define and execute capital expenditures
- Implement preventative and corrective process safety measures
- Work in a professional manner with cross-functional teams including Manufacturing, Technology, Product Line, EHS, Quality, and external vendors
PLEASE NOTE: This position is full time for approximately 8 months (a co-op). There may be internship credit available towards your degree but it could delay your graduation by as much as a year depending on your class sequencing.
Actively working towards Bachelors of Science Degree from an accredited institution in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Industrial Engineering
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates please send resume to email@example.com.