STUDENT INTERN | NV ENERGY (INT:UNR)
NV Energy is the largest energy provider in the state of Nevada. Join us and learn about the Power Utility Industry while you complete your engineering program at UNR. The NV Energy Internship program is designed to ensure that it will challenge students with meaningful work, expose them to a career in the energy industry, and help them transition from academics to the workforce. Successful completion of an intern position can put a student on the fast track to a full-time career with NV Energy, following graduation. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Work as part of a team to provide engineering support to ensure reliability, availability, efficiency and functionality of all equipment, processes and projects
- Assist in basic engineering tasks of design, evaluation, problem solving, analysis, and planning to support power transmission and distribution, plant operations and/or maintenance.
- Interface with engineering staff, plant site operations & maintenance groups, and other personnel to ensure consistent, practical, and effective engineering solutions.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited Bachelors of Engineering program.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
- Database software knowledge
- All students must provide transcripts and verification of college/university enrollment in order to begin or continue employment.
- Must be able to work during Summer for 20-40 hours per week
- Must be able to work during the school year for 12-20 hours per week
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CLICK HERE:
Student Intern – NV Energy (INT)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should apply online here.