MECHANICAL ENGINEER | BENDER ENGINEERING (EXP:UNR)
Bender Engineering and Construction, Inc. is seeking a Mechanical Engineer for full time employment. Bender Engineering and Construction is a diversified, engineering and construction firm providing residential and commercial mechanical HVAC and plumbing design, commissioning, HERS verifications, energy audits, LEED for Homes and general contracting serving Truckee/Lake Tahoe, Reno, Mammoth Lakes and the Sierra Foothill areas. Candidates should be professional in demeanor and appearance, self-motivated, and personable individuals seeking long term employment with an established company. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Performing field HERS data collection
- Complete CalCERTS documentation on the energy code website registry
- Perform multiple trades on small construction projects
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum five (5) years design experience
- Professional Engineering Licence
- Experience with CalCerts registry
- Proficient with computer and internet (excel, website navigation, etc.)
- Miscellaneous construction skills including carpentry, electrical, landscaping
- Able to physically lift construction materials, use ladders and life and use testing equipment.
- This is a full time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CLICK HERE:
Mechanical Engineer – Bender Engineering (EXP)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jeff Bender at (530) 582-5578.