GENERAL TRADES/CONSTRUCTION MANAGER/HERS Rater | BENDER ENGINEERING (EXP:UNR)
Bender Engineering and Construction, Inc. has an opening for a person skilled in multiple trades for full time employment. Bender Engineering and Construction is a diversified, engineering and construction firm providing residential and commercial mechanical HVAC and plumbing design, commissioning, HERS verifications, energy audits, LEED for Homes and general contracting serving Truckee/Lake Tahoe, Reno, Mammoth Lakes and the Sierra Foothill areas. Candidates should be professional in demeanor and appearance, able to work alone, self-motivated, and personable individuals seeking long term employment with an established company. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Performing field HERS data collection
- Complete CalCERTS documentation on the energy code website registry
- Perform multiple trades on small construction projects
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management preferred
- Basic construction skills preferred (carpentry, concrete, mechanical, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Experience with CalCerts registry preferred but not required
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CLICK HERE:
General Trades/Construction Manager/HERS Rater (EXP)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should submit resumes to email@example.com or contact Jeff Bender at (530) 582-5578.