ASSISTANT MANAGER | SOC NEVADA LLC
The Assistant Manager will assist in managing the engineering, maintenance, planning and housing program, including real property administration functions, assist in providing the planning, engineering design and review, control and documentation of maintenance activities at the Hawthorne Army Depot. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Customarily and regularly directs the work of six (6) or more employees.
- Perform other duties of the same or lower level of difficulty as assigned
- Plan work schedules for assigned personnel and provides technical guidance as required.
- Evaluate work in progress and initiates corrective measures to accomplish established goals and objectives.
- B.A. /B.S. Degree in Management, Engineering, Property Management or related field. P.E. certification helpful
- Minimum 4 years of experience in facilities maintenance, facilities engineering, housing or property/maintenance management or related fields.
- Must be able to operate computer connected terminal device.
- Must have a valid Nevada Driver’s License
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CLICK HERE:
Assistant Manager – SOC LLC (EXP)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should apply online here.