SOFTWARE DEVELOPER INTERN | TRENLOT
TrenLot is looking for a part time individual to assist with software development focused on combining workflow and the Internet of Things (IoT). TrenLot is using well documented and mature coding languages to develop TrenLot’s cloud solution. TrenLot’s solution combines workflow, IoT, big data, and machine learning.
- Able to be adaptable and work on a range of programming tasks
- Contribute as a productive team member
- Have a firm grasp of basic computer science principles
- Understand how to troubleshoot issues with relevant resources
- Familiar with Linux environments
- Understand code development with security requirements
- Some penetration testing experience
- Knowledgeable of functional programming
- Have an understanding of how Cloud environments work
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CLICK HERE:
Software Developer Intern – TrenLot (INT)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should send in resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.