ELECTRICAL ENGINEER | SOC NEVADA LLC
The Electrical Engineer will design and prepare plans, specifications, engineering estimates and analysis, material lists, and calculations for assigned engineering projects. The Electrical Engineer will also conduct concept and feasibility studies, develop criteria, and provide preliminary plans and cost estimates relative to military construction projects
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Perform field investigations.
- Prepare design analysis, computations, preliminary designs, final designs, compute costs, perform surveys and consultation work, prepare technical reports, and make recommendations
- Perform ongoing inspections to determine maintenance needs. Design and prepare drawings and specifications. Develop bid packages involving subcontract work
- B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering. An E.I.T. or P.E. certification is desirable.
- Must have a valid Nevada Driver’s License
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CLICK HERE:
Electrical Engineer – SOC Nevada LLC (ELE)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should apply online here.