ENGINEERING INTERN | SANDIA NATIONAL LABORATORIES
Sandia National Laboratories welcomes student interns, co-ops, and postdoctoral candidates. Sandia provides world-class mentoring and opportunities to research issues of global significance. Sanida Interns work on real-world, challenging projects; they also socialize, travel, and explore life in both New Mexico and Canada.
- Full-time enrollment status (typically 12 units for undergraduates and 9 units for graduate students) at an accredited college, university, or high school
- Year-round/co-op intern candidate must be a full-time student during the academic school year
- Summer intern candidate must be a full-time student during the spring term immediately preceding the internship
- Academic intern candidate must be a full-time student during the term immediately preceding the internship
- 0 to 4.0 GPA for graduate students and undergraduate students applying for Research and Development, Technical, or Business positions
- 5 to 4.0 for undergraduate students applying for clerical or laborer positions (laborer positions are available only at the New Mexico site)
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CLICK HERE:
Sandia Intern – Sandia National Laboratories (INT)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should apply online.