MECHANICAL ENGINEER | SOC NEVADA LLC
This position designs and prepares drawings, specifications, and cost estimates for tooling and equipment required for ordnance production work at the Hawthorne Army Depot. The position also conducts engineering studies in the mechanical engineering field and will be responsible for organizing and planning the best approach to the project.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Design and layout of plans for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems for facilities.
- Review design architectural work drawings, make field surveys, analyze mechanical needs, and prepare original designs with regards to size, space, capacities, and economy.
- Prepare engineering calculations in the development of project designs.
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3 years of experience having knowledge in standard theories and practices of mechanical engineering
- Must have a knowledge of construction codes
- Must have a valid Nevada Driver’s License
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CLICK HERE:
Mechanical Engineer – SOC NEVADA LLC (EXP)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should apply online here.