INTERN, MECHANICAL/CIVIL/ELECTRICAL | NEWMONT
Newmont Mining Corporation is looking for an engineering or geology college student intern to collaborate, network, learn, and understand mining. Newmont’s intern program is designed to give current university students real world work experience in the mining industry. With hands-on and real world experiences, Newmont provides exposure to the industry skills and knowledge students need after graduation. Newmont provides opportunities for students to gain valuable experience and make important networking contacts in the mining industry working alongside full-time professionals within the organization. The interns will participate in a challenging team environment and have the opportunity to collaborate with several disciplines in the company.
- Must be currently enrolled in a mechanical, electrical, or civil college degree program at the time the internship commences (spring 2018)
- Has a strong desire to work on a surface mine site, living in northern Nevada
- Must be enrolled in the specific college degree program in the fall semester following the summer internship (fall 2018)
- Must maintain a GPA of 2.5 for undergraduate students and 3.0 or higher for graduate students
- Must be eighteen years of age or older and be qualified to work in the United States
- Pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen and background check
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CLICK HERE:
Intern, Mechanical/Civil/Electrical – Newmont (INT)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should apply online.