MECHANICAL ENGINEERING INTERN | NUTRIENT FOODS
Nutrient Foods is seeking a mechanical engineering student for employment. The student would work approximately twenty hours a week for two to three weeks. The company is a ten-minute drive from the college (off of 4th Street and McCarran Boulevard).
- Experienced with design of welded frames
- Experienced with welding symbols and techniques
- Proficient at modeling welded frames in SolidWorks
- Proficient at creating welded frame drawings in SolidWorks
- Can create BOMs and cut lists on the drawings
- Will report to and receive assignments from the Principal Engineer
- Can work from sketches and is open to feedback
- Completed strength of materials with a grade of “B” or better
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CLICK HERE:
Mechanical Engineering Intern – Nutrient Foods (INT)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to Steven King at Steven.King@NutrientFoods.com.