QUALITY ENGINEER | SA AUTOMOTIVE (ELE:UNR)
The quality engineer’s responsibilities are to assist the quality manager in addressing all quality concerns and to provide comprehensive and permanent resolutions to quality related items. Additional responsibilities will include: to help track the progress of each step in the existing products. This is an effort to assure continuous improvement of our products, and ultimately, to allow SA Automotive to achieve its’ goal of zero defects. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the investigation of quality related items, review quality measurement data, reports, customer concerns warranty data, etc., and implement systematic procedures to identity and eliminate recurring problems
- If requested to visit, as applicable, the manufacturing and engineering facilities of our customers to promote a harmonious relationship between our companies, to resolve complaints, and to determine ways in which we may serve them better.
- To assist the Quality Manager in any and all areas required to meet our quality objectives.
- To assist with the implementation of programs in our manufacturing plant to assure continuous improvement in quality and productivity through the use of statistical methods.
- To assist in the follow up of permanent corrective actions through the use of a problem investigation using the 8D form. (Internal)
- To complete PPAP submissions of samples to our customers in compliance with APQP.
- Technical programs, research, and trends in the practice of safety and environmental investigations, control, and remediation
- Review or check the work products of others to ensure conformance to environmental standards
- Acts as liaison with consultants for projects associated with regulated substances
- Reviews potential departmental property purchases for environmental concerns
- Work cooperatively with consultants, governmental agencies, and employees
- Interpret, monitor, and implement government (federal and state) regulations
- Complies with direction of the Risk Management program of the county
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CLICK HERE:
Quality Engineer – SA Automotive (ELE)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should apply online.