DESIGN ENGINEER | MITEK (ELE:UNR)
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Design Engineer who will be responsible for providing technical assistance to customers, and MiTek Builder Product technical support and sales force. Primary responsibilities include generating technical documents, tables and calculations. Additional responsibilities include answering product technical questions from engineers and construction professionals, resolve field installation related problems via telephone and email. Applicants must be willing and able to help in all areas to contribute to a team effort. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform analyses of lateral force resisting components and systems (wood and steel) used in light-framed wood buildings.
- Analyze and/or design light frame building components using engineering computer software such as ETABS, RISA, and/or SAP2000
- Generate calculations using given and analytical data.
- Degree in Civil Engineering with emphasis in structural engineering
- Solid engineering/technical skills. Must have the ability to comprehend structural terms & topics.
- Educational background and fundamental understanding of non-linear finite element analysis, structural dynamics and inelastic behavior of building elements.
- Have working knowledge in structural design using commercially available FEM analysis tools (SAP2000/ETABS, RISA, or similar). Prior experience with building analysis software such as ETABS, SAP2000, PERFORM 3D, or Risa is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CLICK HERE:
Design Engineer – MiTek (ELE)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should apply online at http://mitekcareers.silkroad.com.